Wednesday, January 10, 2007

OUCH

Ok..It is painful. I know that it is even worse than a normal setof braces. I am sure that the extractions aren't helping. I have so many kids of pains right now..... My face aches, the spots where the 4 teeth came out hurt..(they were THROBBING this morning) and the teeth around the spots hurt. Now. the mouth where the braces are touching have started to hurt. Will it ever not hurt??? It doesn't even seem that the pain pills are working. And I am tired. I am not able to take a hot bath, yet. Tom is replacing out hot water heater tonight. It broke. I wamt a bath adn I want ot sleep. I got up super early this morning to take Tommy to school and then I went to work. I am worn out. I did get to eat tonight. Tom went to the Greek place. I had lemon chicken soup and hummus.
When does this stop???
Kimberly

2 comments:

Candy said...

Oh man... just hearing you makes me wince... hang in there, lady!

Sammy D said...

Leah is going throught he exact same thing, her mouth is still hurting her and she broke a bracket now a wire broke yesterday. I miss U! I blogging with you now I guess!