Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Four Extractions

This morning.........I had 4 teeth pulled. I am feeling a little bad. But, the pain pillls are working. Which 4? If you touch your front teeth and count back 4. Those are the ones. I had them taken out of every quadrent of my mouth. I have cotton wadded up on each side. Gross!
Why? Because I am getting braces tomorrow afternoon. I will have my teeth cleaned at 3 pm and the braces at 4 pm. They told me that I may lose about 20lbs. Fine by me. I keep telling myself that it hurts to be beautiful. Over and over again! That is what my mom told me when she would brush my super thick hair that was so long that it touched my butt. OUCH! I had terrible tangles. I haven't looked in the mirror yet. Well, shortly...but that was to see all the blood that had poured on my shirt. I then just took it off and got into bed with my bra, yoga pants, socks and a towel. I was slobbering like a waterfall. LOL Very gross! For once I hated the fact that I have solid white sheets and duvet. I am up now and no mishaps. Now, I just am worried about dry socket. My left top side seems to still be bleeding. It was trouble during the extractions. It took extra numbing. I will post some pictures later. I am doing before and after pictures. I will try to post later if I am feeling ok. I just got a burst of energy.

No comments: